Join Our Daily Yoga Classes
Charak yoga is a yoga studio located in Thamel, Kathmandu where we practice Daily Yoga classes in different Yoga styles under the guidance of well-experienced yoga teachers from different parts of the world. We also organize yoga workshops at Charak Yoga center in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Our daily yoga classes run twice a day. They are the best tools for visitors to have short yoga experiences in Nepal. For longer-term visitors, we offer discounted monthly passes. Please contact us if you have any questions as we want to ensure you have a memorable yoga experience in Nepal!
Charak Yoga Studio Guidelines & Etiquette
Please kindly follow our Guidelines and Etiquette to maintain a comfortable and productive studio practice!
- Our classes begin on time so please kindly come 10-15 minutes before class starts so that you can easily register yourself.
- No preregistration is needed just come.
- We provide Yoga mats and other Yoga props at the Studio so please just come with comfortable clothes. Feel free to bring your own props if you prefer.
- All of our classes are 1 hour and 15 minutes duration unless otherwise noted.
- Please kindly pay at the reception desk before the class starts.
- Please kindly show your membership to the reception if you are a member at our Yoga Studio.
- Please kindly be patient and kind to our staff and teacher.
- If you are a student or doing any kind of volunteering in Nepal please show your valid ID card to get your discounted price.
- Please kindly be punctual.
- Please kindly turn off your mobile while practicing Yoga and of course no selfies or photos during class. Feel free to take selfies or photos after class!
- Please kindly maintain the salience during the class and practice as instructed by our Yoga instructor so that other students will not feel discomfort.
Charak Yoga Team